Reliance Jio ready for IPO?
Reliance jio ready for IPO. Past few days Reliance jio start taking from different companies. These companies investing in reliance jio companies. These companies are Facebook, KKR, Vista equity, general antaltic, silver lake. Reliance Jio share is not directly listed on stock exchange. So many investors invest in parent company Reliance industrial limited. But after IPO jio share listed on stock exchange. Reliance industrial limited share price boost after Fackbook deal.
History of Reliance Jio
Between August 2016, the month before reliance jio stepped into the market, June 2017, Aircel, tata teleservice, reliance comm. and Telenor lost nearly six percent in market share. About three-fifths of 10.3 percent share that jio had, per data from TRAI. The telecom sector revenue could be impacted by 5 percent to negative 8 percent with downward bias across various scenarios of conversation to Jio plans. Day by day Jio share market increasing in India and other telecom services difficult to survive. Vodafone merger with idea to attract more users to increase share market. But Vodafone- idea share price decreasing continuously.
Reliance Jio products and services
Jio comes with lots of different products and continuously grow their business. After jio IPO, Reliance jio share market price also increases.
- Jio Giga fiber- Jio introduces ultra-fast upload and download speed. It directly connects to your home via optical fiber. we also get some updates about jio Gigafiber plan. Jio Gigafiber plans come with different price ranges such as 699, 849, 1299, 2499, 3999, and 8499.
- Jio VoWiFi- As its name jio provides facility to voice calls over wifi network.
- Jio GigaTV- Reliance jio start preparation for launch Jio GigaTV set-top box. it gives you the facility of 4k HD video.
There are lots of Jio services like Jio savan music app, Jio news app, Jio cinemas, Jio TV, Reliance digital, Jio browser, Jio chat, Jio call, AJIO, Jio Health Hub, Jio Security, Jio Cloud, Net velocity, etc.
Investor in Reliance Jio
In recent days, many companies invest in Reliance jio. List of companies in Reliance Jio-
- Facebook invests 43574 crores in Jio and takes a 9.99 percent stake.
- Vista Equity invests 11367 crores and takes a 2.32 percent stake in jio.
- General Atlantic invest 6598 crores and take 1.34 percent stake in jio.
- Silver lake invests 5665 crores and takes a 1.15 percent stake in Jio.
- KKR invests 11367 crores and takes 2.32 percent in jio.
After this deal total valuation of Reliance jio is around 4.7 lakh crore. Reliance Industries Limited has only 82.88 percent stake in jio after this deal. Jio plan to repay its debt from this investment deal. Its predetermined jio share price hit upper circuit after listed on stock exchange.