Top best private engineering college
Top best private engineering college in India list prepared by the help of SHIKSHA and some rating given to the college. The ranking of college is based on student factor and placement record.
1. Birla institute of technology and science, pilani
* Birla Institute of Technology and Science is a private university. BITS Pilani consists of 15 academic departments with a focus on education in Engineering and the Sciences. The institute was established in its present form in 1964. This college is Top best private engineering college in India.
* Intake exam- BITSAT
2. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
* Vellore Institute of Technology, popularly known as VIT, Top best private engineering college, comprises seven schools offering 17 undergraduate programmes and 28 post-graduate programmes with an emphasis on Engineering and Technology and 13 research centres in disciplines like Rapid Prototyping, Manufacturing, Product Design, Energy, Biomedical Research, Information Technology and Nanotechnology.
* Intake- VITMEE
3. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar
* Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, is a technological university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.
* Intake- JEE
4. Thapar University, Patiala
* Thapar University was established on 8 October 1956 as an Engineering College named Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology. Thapar University offers Post-graduate and undergraduate programs in Engineering, Science, Management and Social Sciences.
* Intake- JEE
5. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
* Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, is an autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institute of higher education located in Ranchi. It is affiliated to AICTE, ACU, AIU, PCI. It has an annual intake of 2,955 students in undergraduate courses and 1,013 students in postgraduate courses.
* Intake- JEE
6. SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
* SRM Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras. It has 8 campuses, 4 in Tamil Nadu – Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchchirappalli and others in Delhi NCR, Sonepat, Gangtok and Amaravati.
* Intake- SRMJEE
7. Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
MIT offers a Bachelor’s and Master’s program in engineering streams. It also gives students the option to carry out full-time or part time research. The minimum duration for postgraduate qualified PhD students is three years for full time, and four years for part-time. There is a one year relaxation for applicants with an MPhil degree.
8. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
The M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology is a private engineering college located in Bangalore. It is an autonomous institution affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University. It was granted academic autonomy in 2007.
10. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE) established in 1963 is one of the earliest self-financing engineering colleges in the country. The institution is run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) a not for profit trust. The trust runs over 25 institutions and RVCE is the flagship institute under the trust. RVCE is today recognized as one of India’s leading technical institution.
11. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is a deemed university situated in Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute has 7 academic departments and offers programs in technical education at undergraduate, and doctorate level.
12. Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan
The University commenced academic activities from July 2002 with undergraduate B.Tech. degree programs in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Bioinformatics, and Civil Engineering (from July 2003).
13. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
MAEER’S Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), established in 1983, is today amongst the top engineering colleges in India. MIT, Pune Institutes offer four year degree courses in various branches of engineering and post graduate courses in select areas. Admission to all courses is based on merit as per rules and norms laid down by the Director Technical Education ( DTE), Maharashtra State.
Intake- MHT CET
14. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
KIIT University is an institute of higher education located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The institution offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism, Architecture and Sculpturing. It was awarded the deemed university status in 2004 and renamed as KIIT University.
15. CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
C. V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneshwar is an engineering and management institution in the Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Top best private engineering college in India which was established in 1997 under C.V. Raman Group of Institutions. The institute is accredited by National Board of Accreditation.
Similar Posts by The Author:
- how long is a decade | years, days | months | hours | infographic
- raksha bandhan 2020 quotes for brother and sister | wishing greeting card | muhurat
- Benefit of organic farming | advantage | disadvantage | books
- Organic farming | organic farming India | market | objective | Type | method
- Aban offshore share, price target, book value analysis.
- Is weed bad or good, History of Marijuana in Hindu culture. Banned
- Art painting drawing of The Difo Sheep| free download